Tuesday 17 April 2007

Alan Johnston banner
Doing my little bit, and showing my support...in the hope that they may still find Alan Johnston alive. I use the BBC extensively, for news, and research. I believe that they offer a valuable, relatively unbiased report on most news events. I wish that people would realise that a free media is a prerequisite for a free world. Without reporters like Alan Johnston, we would not be able to learn about a whole raft of different issues. Somebody, and possibly some organisation knows...we can only hope that enough pressure can be applied, not just from politicians, to allow us to find out what has happened, and hopefully find Alan alive.

1 comment:

Guy said...

OK, they did find Alan alive! I am a bit(!) late with this update!! I don't suppose I can take any credit for his release...

Add to Technorati Favorites