Sunday 21 January 2007

First postings

First post in this blog. I guess the about me gives you some information, and I shall be adding to that.

  • A bit more detail then:
  • Born Scotland
  • Educated in England
  • Now living and working in South Africa
  • Happily married to the most wonderful woman in the world, and we have 2 sons; my pride, and my joy...
  • I am co-founder and managing director of Disability Solutions; a South African company committed to the natural and unhesitant inclusion of Disability into mainstream society.
  • I am also studying, through the University of Salford for my MSc in Accessibility and Inclusive Design
I want to use this blog to increase awareness in Disability, and to perhaps highlight some interesting technical developments that may assist people with disabilities. While I don't view myself as a geek, I do like to try to keep abreast of new technical, developments.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites